Gluten-FreeLow FatLow SaltLow Sugar
Per pack, plus £1.30 delivery on all orders. Delivery: 3 days
100% natural spices for authentic home-cooked curries, lovingly made by Lajina in Shropshire.
These versatile little pots, full of bold flavours, a fabulous product in itself, but so many more options; it can be a Jalfrezi, Korma, Tikka Masala, Rogan Josh.
Curry Masala has been laboratory tested and is low fat, sugar and gluten free.
All the spices you need to create perfect curries in one pot.
No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives. Gluten-free. Curry Masala is low in saturated fat, salt and sugar.
For a simple curry
- Fry or boil two large chopped onions until soft and golden.
- Add all the Curry Masala spices, stir in 200g of chopped or tinned tomatoes.
- Add 500g – 1kg of meat/vegetables.
- Pour in 300ml of boiling water and simmer until cooked through (approx 30-40 mins).
- Taste to check seasoning and add a pinch of salt, maybe some extra chilli, garnish with fresh coriander (optional)
See all my recipes Browse more spices
Ingredients (Curry Masala)
- Cumin Seeds
- Chilli Flakes
- Garlic Granules
- Ground Coriander
- Ground Ginger
- Chilli Powder
- Coriander leaf
- Home Made Garam Masala (Coriander, Cumin, Cardamom, Cinnamon, Cloves, Nutmeg, Pepper and Bayleaves)